Besides-the-press granulators are cost-effective, versatile machines especially designed to handle plastic waste resulting from thermoplastic manufacturing processes. They are best installed next to the press where the operator can recycle right away waste materials such as sprues runners, small lumps and parts.
- operator friendly due to its low noise emission.
- single-shaft slow speed rotor
- sound-absorbing feed hopper
- compact, space saving and maneuverable design allows for easy relocation besides production machines
- easy cleaning and maintenance
- can handle the majority of plastics materials such as PET, PP, PS, vinyl, etc.
- complies with OSHA safety requirements
- IEC 2010 compliant electrical controls
- electrical spare parts readily available in North America
- wear spare parts warehoused in the State of Illinois
Scrap: plastic sprues, runners & small parts
Installation: suitable for installation on factory-floor near to where production scrap occurs.
Main Technical Specs
Following specs refer to a 150 pounds per hour granulator. Contact us if larger throughput rates are required. We offer sound-proof units up to 3,000 lbs./hour.
Throughput 150 lbs./hour
Feed opening 266 x 495 mm (10.5 x 19.5 inch)
Chamber size 180 x 180 x 300 mm (7 x 7 x 12 inch)
Rotor configuration 45 staggered knives
Rotor speed 150 rpm
Motor size 5.5 HP
Voltage rating 480v/3ph/60Hz
Machine weight approx. 250 kg (551 lbs.)