Will advanced recycling be able to give us the necessary breakthrough to renew all seven types of plastics?
Recent scientific paper argues that most fluoroplastics and fluoroelastomers should be classified as polymers of low concern.
A recent survey conducted by business network CNBC indicates that almost 70% of CFOs predict a recession in 2023.
- Legislative efforts to curb plastics usage and waste gained momentum in 2022
- Plastics by the numbers: a glimpse into the current state and future forecasts for the plastics industry
- Plastics sector remains resilient against head winds and uncertainties
- American Chemistry Council says, “Minderoo report is designed to generate headlines.”
- Study reports warns of escalation in war on plastics industry