Will advanced recycling be able to give us the necessary breakthrough to renew all seven types of plastics?
- Many workers who switch jobs see immediate earning increase
- Plastic manufacturers file lawsuit to block planned federal government ban on single-use plastics
- Extended Producer Responsibility: Gateway to the Circular Economy or a Stealth Tax?
- Plastics forecast to 2032 in simple infographics
- New discovery at Lawrence Berkley National Laboratory may enable efficient and indefinite recycling