This class of larger yet compact sound proof granulators are versatile machines designed to handle plastic waste at higher throughput rates. They are best installed on the factory floor but can also be used in central recycling rooms or facilities.
- operator friendly due to its low noise emission.
- single-shaft slow speed rotor
- sound-proofed enclosure and feed hopper
- compact, space saving design
- easy access to rotor and cutting chamber for cleaning and maintenance
- can handle the majority of plastics materials such as PET, PP, PS, vinyl, etc.
- Will handle medium size injection molded parts, large blow molded parts, thin wall and thick wall plastic containers, pipe profiles, film, sheets and web scrap.
- complies with OSHA safety requirements
- IEC 2010 compliant electrical controls
- electrical spare parts readily available in North America
- wear spare parts warehoused in the State of Illinois
Scrap: medium to large plastic parts, blow molded parts, film/sheet
Installation: Factory-floor near to where production scrap occurs. Or, it may be installed in central recycling rooms.
Main Technical Specs
Following specs refer to a 250 pounds per hour granulator. Contact us if larger throughput rates are required.
Throughput 250 lbs./hour
Feed opening 400 x 290 mm (15.7 x 11.4 inch)
Rotor diameter & width 300D x 300W mm (12D x 12W inch)
Rotor knives 3 x 1 knives
Rotor speed N/A
Motor size 10 HP
Voltage rating 480v/3ph/60Hz
Machine weight approx. 1,300 kg (2,866 lbs.)
Machine dimensions 1550W x 1300D x 1990H mm (61W x 51D x 78H inch)