Heavy duty shredders are rugged machines built to handle the most demanding shredding tasks. They are equipped with a powerful two-speed swing ram design eliminating the risk of blocking and wearing out of internal guide rails. The low rotor speed guarantees a high torque and smooth operation. The machine can be tailored to various applications with advanced controls and hydraulics, hard faced rotor, and tungsten carbide rotor knives,
- single shaft driven by two oversized gearboxes
- equipped with two-speed hydraulic pusher ram
- easy cleaning and maintenance
- can handle the majority of plastics materials such as PET, PP, PS, vinyl, etc.
- will shred all kinds of wood, paper, cardboard, rubber, tires, and post-consumer waste
- complies with OSHA safety features
- IEC 2010 compliant electrical controls
- electrical spare parts readily available in North America
- wear spare parts warehoused in State of Illinois.
Scrap: large heavy duty shredding of plastic purges, fridges, rubber tires, wood or plastic pallets, scrap bales, drum, barrels, etc.
Does a super job as a primary shredder for most demanding and high throughput applications in the recycling industry.
Installation: typically installed in central recycling facilities.
Main Technical Specs
Following specs refer to a standard execution shredder equipped with a 750 mm diameter rotor of 1,500 mm length. Call us for longer rotor variants up to 3,000 mm.
Feed opening 2,540 x 1,620 mm (102.4 x 63.8 inch)
Rotor diameter/width 750mm/1,500 mm (29.5 inch/59 inch)
Rotor configuration 76 knives
Rotor speed 54 rpm
Rotor motor size 2 x 100 HP
Hydraulic pump motor 15 HP
Voltage rating 480v/3ph/60Hz
Machine weight approx. 17,000 kg (37,000 lbs.)