This single screw extruder is versatile, reliable, and very cost-effective. It’s being used in the plastics recycling industry in many countries, including the USA, Canada, and Mexico. Spare parts are readily available on this continent. The unit is easy to program and run, which reduces set-up time, maintenance, and operation costs.
- economical, versatile, dependable
- accurate temperature control system on feed section to match different plastics.
- Unique screw design to achieve higher plasticizing and products quality
- PLC (Simatic Multi Panel) control panel
- easy cleaning and maintenance
- IEC 2010 compliant electrical controls
- satisfies OSHA machine safety requirements
- can handle the majority of common plastics and advanced resins
- spare parts warehoused in the State of Illinois
- PVC profiles
- PVC pipes
Main Technical Specs
- Output 15 Kg./hr.
- Screw diameter 300 mm
Screw L/D ratio 25:1
- Screw material 38CrMoAIA
- Screw surface nitride processing
- Barrel material 38CrMoAIA
- Barrel heating three zones
- Barrel cooling air
Total power 6.5 kW (approx.)
Voltage 480V or 575V, 3 ph., 60Hz